Instruction Smartphone & Tablet
Important information before use
- Always protect the Zcratch UV from UV-light (sun/daylight) so that the adhesive does not harden. Repack after use!
- The application video needs to be watched for a successful application!
- Any standard protective glass is suitable for the application.
Important application tips
- Clean the display thoroughly to avoid dirt under the protective glass
- better use less then too much Zcratch UV
- Let the UV lamp shine for about 2 minutes in a slightly darkened room (UV lamp is deactivated after 2 minutes. )
- Especially with tablets, it is important to clean the display thoroughly, as crumbs are difficult to remove later
- better to use less than too much Zcratch UV
- Let the UV lamp shine for about 1-2 minutes in a slightly darkened room (UV lamp is deactivated after 2 min.)
Reason: There is too much Zcratch UV under the film or there is an overpressure that cannot be compensated.
- Slightly lift up the protective glass -> push out the air and the Zcratch UV
- -> this results in a thinner and more even adhesive layer
Reason: The device, the protector and the hands have not yet been completely cleaned from all adhesive residue.
- Clean the device and the foil thoroughly with fresh handkerchiefs and rubbing alcohol
- Wash your hands several times with soap
There are too many dust particles in the air.
- Most of the dust particles can be removed later with the provided “Dust-Absorbers”
- The bathroom is often least affected by dust particles